Thursday, February 5, 2009

A start.

So here I am again. Starting another blog. This one will be different. I did not want to change the mood of my current blog, but I need an outlet to vent some things... mostly to reminisce. To think. Grieve. Whatever. Mostly just a place to share. These first few days will no doubt be jam packed with stuff. I have a lot that wants to be said, written down. I have wanted to journal about my thoughts, but I find I am a faster typer these days. It won't all be gloomy. I just want a place to ... remember. So here I am. I'll be posting things about this whole crummy last few years with Mom's illness, as well as my feelings on certain things, memories, whatever. Join me if you like. I may, at times, disable comments. We will see. Please be kind. It's high time I got down to the business of grieving properly. And this won't all be about grief either. Grief is not a bad thing. In some ways, we all grieve for things, not just about death. I think grief is healthy, but my outlets for grief over the last few months have become unhealthy, mostly because they have been denied, so hopefully this will help.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are wise. And an excellent writer. Both qualities of which will be a lovely tribute to your mother.

    ReplyDelete